Menu

GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - AWESOME POPCORN IDEAS




Popcorn is such  a great snack.  It's easy to forget how  easy and cheap it is to prepare at home. Try some different toppings! I've suggested a few down there.

INGREDIENTS


  • 1/3  cup popcorn
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp butter, melted salt

RECIPE


  1. Place a large pot with a tight-fitting lid on the stove. Pour in the vegetable oil, then the popcorn kernels. Put the lid on and turn the heat to medium.
  2. Using  pot holders or oven mitts, occasionally shake  the pot from side to side to make  sure the kernels are evenly distributed in the oil. Once the popcorn begins to pop, turn the heat down to medium-low and gently shake  again.
  3. Once the popping slows  down to 5 to 10 seconds  between pops,  turn the heat off. Wait until you’re sure the corn has stopped popping and remove the lid.
  4. Move the popcorn to a bowl  and pour butter, salt, and other spices or toppings over top. Gently toss to coat it evenly.
  5. This recipe makes  about 10 to 12 cups of popped  popcorn enough for four people. Eat it while  it's hot!
FROM GOOD AND CHEAP BOOK
PLEASE don't forget to like my page on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Janna. I'm a 5 years old. My Mom have done this blog for me.
Learn More →



About

Hi and welcome! My name is Janna, and this little blog is my internet home. I like cooking and I created this blog to gather recipes that My Daddy and My Mommy would like.

In the cooking department, I’m a food enthusiast with an appetite for almost anything. I love to cook vegetarian dishes, but we’re not strictly anything when it comes to what we eat. I love desserts, especially straight up salted dark chocolate. I try to cook things that are practical, interesting, and delicious. I adore noodles, curry, lentils, and pasta. Is that the same as noodles? Doesn’t matter. I love it all.

Sage
Some of my favorite things in life are Arabian, Chinese food, My Mom, My Dad and Zeina.

Thanks for visiting! , click here →
Ping Your Website

Labels