Menu

GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - ASIAN GREENS GRA PROW ON TOAST

ASIAN GREENS GRA PROW ON TOAST


GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - ASIAN GREENS GRA PROW


INGREDIENTS


  • 1 bunch Asian greens, stem separated from leaves
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp ginger  root, grated
  • 2 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 handful Thai basil salt and pepper

RECIPE

This works with any  Asian green, from bok choy  to tatsoi to gai lan.

  1. Splash  the oil in a pan on medium heat. Saute the garlic for 2 minutes, then add the ginger, soy sauce, and the stem part of the greens. 
  2. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until almost tender. 
  3. Add the leafy part of the greens and cook for 2 more minutes. 
  4. Turn off the heat and mix in the Thai basil. 
  5. Taste and add salt and pepper, unless  the soy sauce is salty enough on its own.

INGREDIENTS


  • 1 bunch Asian greens, stem separated from leaves
  • 1 tsp vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp ginger  root, grated
  • 2 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 handful Thai basil salt and pepper

FROM GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Janna. I'm a 5 years old. My Mom have done this blog for me.
Learn More →



About

Hi and welcome! My name is Janna, and this little blog is my internet home. I like cooking and I created this blog to gather recipes that My Daddy and My Mommy would like.

In the cooking department, I’m a food enthusiast with an appetite for almost anything. I love to cook vegetarian dishes, but we’re not strictly anything when it comes to what we eat. I love desserts, especially straight up salted dark chocolate. I try to cook things that are practical, interesting, and delicious. I adore noodles, curry, lentils, and pasta. Is that the same as noodles? Doesn’t matter. I love it all.

Sage
Some of my favorite things in life are Arabian, Chinese food, My Mom, My Dad and Zeina.

Thanks for visiting! , click here →
Ping Your Website

Labels