Menu

GOOD AND CHEAP DINNER RECIPES - ROASTED POTATOES WITH CHILIES

GOOD AND CHEAP DINNER RECIPES - ROASTED POTATOES WITH CHILIES

ROASTED POTATOES WITH CHILIES

FOR FOUR
It doesnt get much simpler or more satisfying than this. You can use any  pepper you  likefrom large, dark poblanos, to Hungarian wax  chilies, to bell peppersIt doesnt get much simpler or more satisfying than this. You can use any  pepper you  likefrom large, dark poblanos, to Hungarian wax  chilies, to bell peppers.

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 medium potatoes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 4 medium chilies, chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
  • 1 tbsp butter, melted salt and pepper

RECIPE

  1. In a large roasting pan,  tumble together the potatoes, peppers, and garlic. When you chop the peppers, be sure to get rid of the seeds and white placenta inside
  2. Pour the butter over top and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Potatoes need quite a bit of salt! Use your hands to mix everything upRoast for 1 hour, or until you can spear the potatoes easily with a fork and everything is a little crispy.
  3. Squish  the garlic clovesdiscard their skins, and spread the roasted garlic throughou In addition to being a great side dish, this makes a delicious taco filling. At left, its pictured on a tortilla topped with chopped  tomato and queso blanco
FROM GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES BOOK


PLEASE don't forget to like my page on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Janna. I'm a 5 years old. My Mom have done this blog for me.
Learn More →



About

Hi and welcome! My name is Janna, and this little blog is my internet home. I like cooking and I created this blog to gather recipes that My Daddy and My Mommy would like.

In the cooking department, I’m a food enthusiast with an appetite for almost anything. I love to cook vegetarian dishes, but we’re not strictly anything when it comes to what we eat. I love desserts, especially straight up salted dark chocolate. I try to cook things that are practical, interesting, and delicious. I adore noodles, curry, lentils, and pasta. Is that the same as noodles? Doesn’t matter. I love it all.

Sage
Some of my favorite things in life are Arabian, Chinese food, My Mom, My Dad and Zeina.

Thanks for visiting! , click here →
Ping Your Website

Labels