Menu

GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - SALTY BROCCOLI ON TOAST

SALTY BROCCOLI ON TOAST

GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - SALTY BROCCOLI ON TOAST

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp chili flakes
  • 1 anchovy, finely chopped

RECIPE

1 crown and stem of broccoli, chopped Romano or Parmesan, freshly grated salt and pepper

  1. Warm up the oil in a pan  on medium heat.
  2. Add the garlic and chili flakes and cook for 2 minutes, until they smell great but are not yet brown. Add the anchovy and cook for another minute. Add the broccoli and about ¼ cup of water.
  3. Cover the pan, steam for 3 minutes, then toss and cook for 2 minutes, until the broccoli is tender and the water is gone.
  4. Spoon onto toast; top with cheese, salt, and pepper!


FROM GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Janna. I'm a 5 years old. My Mom have done this blog for me.
Learn More →



About

Hi and welcome! My name is Janna, and this little blog is my internet home. I like cooking and I created this blog to gather recipes that My Daddy and My Mommy would like.

In the cooking department, I’m a food enthusiast with an appetite for almost anything. I love to cook vegetarian dishes, but we’re not strictly anything when it comes to what we eat. I love desserts, especially straight up salted dark chocolate. I try to cook things that are practical, interesting, and delicious. I adore noodles, curry, lentils, and pasta. Is that the same as noodles? Doesn’t matter. I love it all.

Sage
Some of my favorite things in life are Arabian, Chinese food, My Mom, My Dad and Zeina.

Thanks for visiting! , click here →
Ping Your Website

Labels