Menu

GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - ROASTED VEGETABLES ON TOAST

ROASTED VEGETABLES ON TOAST


GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES - ROASTED VEGETABLES ON TOAST

INGREDIENTS


  1. roasted vegetables
  2. Romano or Parmesan, freshly grated pepper

RECIPE

This is one of my favorite ways to eat leftover roasted vegetables. Simply  create a ridiculously tall pile of vegetables like the winter squash and leeks pictured here, then sprinkle with grated Romano or Parmesan and fresh pepper. You can also add any  sauce you  have on hand  or sprinkle crushed nuts on top.


FROM GOOD AND CHEAP RECIPES BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorHello, my name is Janna. I'm a 5 years old. My Mom have done this blog for me.
Learn More →



About

Hi and welcome! My name is Janna, and this little blog is my internet home. I like cooking and I created this blog to gather recipes that My Daddy and My Mommy would like.

In the cooking department, I’m a food enthusiast with an appetite for almost anything. I love to cook vegetarian dishes, but we’re not strictly anything when it comes to what we eat. I love desserts, especially straight up salted dark chocolate. I try to cook things that are practical, interesting, and delicious. I adore noodles, curry, lentils, and pasta. Is that the same as noodles? Doesn’t matter. I love it all.

Sage
Some of my favorite things in life are Arabian, Chinese food, My Mom, My Dad and Zeina.

Thanks for visiting! , click here →
Ping Your Website

Labels